14 Day Change-of-Mind Refund Policy
If you have purchased a Gift Voucher from Give a Guru and you are not completely satisfied with your choice, you can request a refund of the Gift Voucher within 14 days of the purchase date. The refund excludes any transaction fees paid at the time of purchase.
Conditions of Refund:
1. Refunds are only permitted for valid vouchers that have not been used, i.e. where a service date has not yet been booked on the Give a Guru system. Once you have requested a booking, your voucher cannot be cancelled and is not refundable.
2. The refund will be processed back to the Purchaser only.
3. Any Give a Guru account credits used for the purchase will be refunded in the same form of tender.
4. After a lapse of 14 days from the purchase date, no refunds will be granted for ‘Change-of-Mind’. Unused, unexpired vouchers can be exchanged for free (please click here to refer to conditions of Exchange).
Guarantees and Warranties required by law.
• Give a Guru complies with Australian Consumer Law in respect of guarantees and warranties for our services.
• An independent Service Provider will provide the service to you following the redemption of a Gift Voucher.
• The independent Service Provider accepts responsibility for compliance with the Australian Consumer Law in respect of services, that is; the service is provided with due skill and care and complies with the description made to the Purchaser at the time of sale.
• Give a Guru is not the provider of the service; see part 11 Providers of Services. Subject to the Service Provider’s confirmation booking notice, cancellation policy or weather guidelines, the Purchaser may be entitled to a refund of whole or part of the purchase price depending on the circumstances of each case.